Zirakpur, Punjab

I had been placed by this company and joined this last year.

I worked over here for more than 8 months as a trainer but no salary was given to me. Atlast I left this job and company. Mr. Jaangra gave me the experience letter which is not valid as the company is not registered. Where ever I have shown this experience letter no body selected me because of this fraud company.

Mr. jangra is ruining the career of those students who are no aware of such things.

So do not go to this company

its now unit infocom and is running on the same site of unit nexus....

no address on the site of the company.....

ullu mat bano.....

jab internet hai to google karo and u get to know a lot of things about the company.....

or call 9855663866...

friends koi mt jao vahan pe if you want to check about unit infocom then you can check this link

enka kam h name chnge krke logo ko ullu bnana and students ke future ke sath khelna

Had an Experience with Unit Infocom?

Comments

Some of the persons who dont know even database connetivity then are kicked off from company and they are writing something negative about company.

If no projects and no clients are there then how company is running since last 4 years.

Good working environment is there.nice working conditiaon is there,

nobody is asking about original documents and all ,

I worked in delhi before joining unit infocom and i feel this is the right place to work with peace of mind.

of projects are there, and i saw so many regular clients are there since a long time and they completed a huge no of projects , thousands of proejects are there on their testing server. http://thmaster.in any body can access.

So many clients are from australia and USA are there and right now a team is working on ruby on rails , getting handsome salary .I dont know that if pepople cant do anything then why they are blaming to others instead of updating themself.

Some of the persons who don't know even database connectivity then are kicked off from company and they are writing something negative about company.

Good working environment is there.nice working condition is there,

nobody is asking about original documents and all ,

So many clients are from Australia and USA are there and right now a team is working on ruby on rails , getting handsome salary .I don't know that if people cant do anything then why they are blaming to others instead of updating themselves.

Sector 31-C, Chandigarh, India #818140

hello guys..m jitender jangra.

i want to confess somthing in front of you.as you all know i am a big frader.

My cmpny UnitNexus was a scammed compny. Nd My new cmpny UNITINFOCOm is runing on same track.

my all degress are fake. aur isse jyada english mujhe bolni bhi nhi aati. mene apne sare employees ke pasie khaye hai.

salary ke nam pe unhe 500 rs diye..

sorry to them. i am also a chracterless person. kyiyo ko mene sexually hrash krne ki koshish kri hai. sorry to them.

sorry to my wife i cheated her.

sorry to my daughters cuz m nt a good father.

sorry to all of them to whom i did such a cheap thing.sorry to my master unhone mujhe ye sab krna nhi sikhaya tha lekin fir bhi me krta rha..

sorry guys..please please forgive me..

jitender nam h owner ka ..

inki koi branches ni h

jo h vo b fake h

vhan b sb fake cmpny khuli h

is cmpny ka nam phle unit nexus tha

ye har sal nam change kr lete h

koi yhan place hua h to jana mat

Chandigarh, Chandigarh, India #816419

its a fake company wich has no clients .

I worked here 6 months but jitender who has owner of this company

not given me a single penny..

New Delhi, Delhi, India #816418